Pre and Postnatal Training – Harriette
Categories: Amazing Results
Harriette has trained with me for some time however it didn’t stop when she announced her pregnancy and here she is with a baby due next month May 2018.
After all, prenatal exercise should be directed toward muscle strengthening to minimise the risk of joint and ligament injuries.
What are the benefits These include:
- Fewer problems experienced during childbirth
- Enhanced post natal recovery
- Lower incidence of backaches and less severe headaches
- Enhanced body image
- Feelings of wellbeing and happiness, and a positive self image
- Increased energy levels
- Increased flexibility
- Increased aerobic capacity
- Better circulation of blood to the extremities
- Greater muscle strength and coordination, which helps with adjusting to increased bodyweight and changes in balance.
- Pregnancy-related constipation avoidance
Strength training is great for childbirth also for both mother and baby.
If you are interested in training before, during and after pregnancy then please contact me today.